This is the third edition the ProjectManagers.Org Career Awards, and in this 2015 Edition has been more competitive than ever.
Our ProjectManagers.Org Professional Learning Community (PLC) has been growing in 2015 and we have achieved 60 international contributing authors, and 267 Project Management articles have been already published.
ProjectManagers.Org is providing a 100% practice Project Management Lifelong Learning experience: learning by doing, learning from experience, learning from the experts.
ProjectManagers.Org Career Awards are based in the impact achieved in the global Project Management community by active Project Manager contributing authors, that share their knowledge in a voluntary basis. All their contributions are based in first hand experience, that help their fellows (other ProjectManagers.Org members) to improve their professional competence and advance their careers.
Following you can find the winners of the 2015 ProjectManagers.Org Career Awards:
- Fenando Remolina, PM Of the Year. Fernando, with 5 articles published, has achieved an impact of 4,279 views. His great contributions at ProjectManagers.Org have become him an authority in the Shipyards Project Management field.
- Lex Van der Heijden, Award for Excellence. Lex with 18 articles has achieved an impact of 1,369 views. Lex has contributed with his Practical Project Management series, covering from a very practical advice all the main topics that every Project Manager will face in his career.
- Niral Patel, Award for Innovation. Niral, with 7 articles, has achieved an impact of 1,154 views. Niral has covered several topics such as stakeholders, servant leadership, managing millenials, estimating better with the WBS, and ISO 21500 for covering business demand of going global.
- Ricardo Sastre, Award for Influence. Ricardo, with 4 articles published, has achieved an impact of 928 views of his articles. His articles have covered the following topics: getting projects back of track; stakeholders buy in; and combining Agile with classhic project management methodologies.
- Chi-Pong Wong, Award for Impact. Chi-Pong with 7 articles published has achieved an impact of 844 views. Chi-Pong has writen on the topics of ISO 21500, the Delphi Method, the Fast-Tracking technique, project schedule control, and project scope versus product scope.
- Kerem Coban, Award for Contribution. Kerem with 4 articles has achieved an impact of 538 views, Kerem has made valuable contributions on choosing a Project Management methodology, Change Management, and Cost Management.
They have all earned the recognition as Master’s in Project Management. Congratulations for all the winners!!
We invite all those seasoned Project Managers reading this note to start contributing to the ProjectManagers.Org community by sharing your knowledge. Maybe next year you can be one of these distinguished professionals.