ProjectManagers.Org IIEC Executive Programs are fast and practical skills mastery programs.
These flexible online course programs will enable you to master a subject in depth — ideal for developing your career. Learn with our leading international professional communities, and you will earn your IIEC Executive Program Certificate accredited by the US-based International Institute of Executive Careers™ (IIEC).
How customized Global Executive Programs work
The IIEC Global Executive Programs are focused to get a full view of a discipline. In order to get this certificate you need to complete 10 courses and certifications:
- Executive Program in Digital Transformation by completing 10 of our courses available at ProjectManagers.Org and Digital Transformation certification
- Executive Program in Project Management by completing 10 of our courses available at ProjectManagers.Org and Project Management certification
- Executive Program in Service Management by completing 6 certification on Service Management available at ServiceManagers.Org.
How customized Advanced Executive Programs work
The IIEC Advanced Executive Program in [the Specialization you want to master] are the solution to become an expert in any subject. Example: IIEC Advanced Executive Program in Blockchain Projects. This is a final program assignment to write an Strategic Plan, defining the next 4-year projects and the roadmap for a company in the field of your specialization. You must define Strategic Principles, connect them with Strategic Objectives, and finally define your Strategic Lines of Action. For this final assignment, you will get the assistance and tuition from the renowned Executive Coach Angel Berniz.
Choose the Career Success Plan that better fits for you!
We have 3 options:
- Accelerated Plan: You can complete your customized Executive Program in 90 Days!
- Regular Plan: You can complete your Executive Program by taking one certification every month. So, in 10 months you will have earned your Executive Program certificate.
- Self-directed Plan: You can complete your programs by taking separately each of the courses and certifications. Once you have completed 10 certifications, you will have earned your Executive Program.