Internet of Things Certification MOOC Training Course Guide.
Internet of Things Certification MOOC: FREE Online Courses & Training
An Internet of Things Certification MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) helps to grow your career. Here you can find out how to get your Internet of Things Certification.
If you want to learn more about Digital Transformation take our FREE Online Course to become a Digital Transformation Manager in 10 Days!:
- 1 Internet of Things Certification MOOC: FREE Online Courses & Training
- 2 Internet of Things Certification Q&A
- 3 Portfolio of Digital Transformation Certifications™
- 4 What is the Internet of Things (IoT) and Why You Should Take Your Intetnet of Things Certification?
- 5 Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Architecture
- 6 Internet of Things Certification & Career Demand
- 7 Certified Internet of Things Professional Salary
- 8 Certified Internet of Things Professional Job Description
- 9 Internet of Things (IoT) Startups
- 10 Internet of Things (IoT) Wiki
- 10.1 Arduino
- 10.2 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 10.3 Cloud-computing
- 10.4 Domotics
- 10.5 Embedded Computing
- 10.6 Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA)
- 10.7 Geographic Information System (GIS)
- 10.8 Haptic Technology
- 10.9 Interoperability
- 10.10 Jawbone
- 10.11 Kevin Ashton
- 10.12 Location Technologies
- 10.13 Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- 10.14 Nest
- 10.15 Open Source
- 10.16 Pulse Oximeters
- 10.17 Quantified Self
- 10.18 Raspberry Pi
- 10.19 Sensor
- 10.20 Smart Device
- 10.21 Thing
- 10.22 Ubiquitous Computing
- 10.23 Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
- 10.24 Wearable Technology
- 10.25 Google X
- 10.26 Zigbee
Internet of Things Certification Q&A
Portfolio of Digital Transformation Certifications™
Welcome to the Portfolio of Digital Transformation Certifications™.
This Internet of Things certification training course guide is part of the Portfolio of Digital Transformation Certifications™ coached by Angel Berniz.
Following you can find all the Digital Transformation Certifications available:
- Digital Transformation Certification
- Big Data Certification
- Internet of Things
- Industry 4.0 Certification
- Agile Coach Certification
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Certification
- Robotics Certification
- Blockchain Certification
- Lean Startup Certification
- Design Thinking Certification
- Certified Solutions Architect
- Microservices Certification
- Management 4.0 Certification
CALL FOR LESSONS LEARNED TIPS by Pros, for writing 10 new books. The challenge is the following:
- If you are a Pro in one of these 10 areas, please contribute with one Lesson Learned tip that you would love someone else had taught you when you started. I mean a 1-page project management tip on Robotics, Big Data, Blockchain, etc.
- You can also help us with this challenge by sharing to your friends, colleagues, Twitter followers, Facebook friends, and LinkedIn connections, asking them for Pros to contribute one tip to be included in these books.
All contributors will be will be mentioned in the book and gain career exposure!
Send your contributions to [email protected]
Please, share this guide in your Social Media so that others can also benefit from it. Share you comments!
What is the Internet of Things (IoT) and Why You Should Take Your Intetnet of Things Certification?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the system of interrelated computers, mechanical and digital machines, objects, creatures or people who are supplied with unique identifiers and the opportunity to transfer data more than a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
The Internet of Things (IoT) world might be exciting, but you will find serious technical challenges that should be addressed, especially by developers. Within this guide, learn to satisfy the security, analytics, and testing needs for IoT applications.
In the Internet of Things, a ‘thing’ could be a person having a heart rate monitor implant, a farm animal having a biochip transponder, a vehicle which has built-in sensors to alert the motive force when tire pressure is low — or other natural or man-made object that may be assigned an Ip and provided having the ability to transfer data more than a network.
Internet of Things (IoT) has changed in the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), microservices and also the internet. The convergence helps tear lower the silo walls between operational technology (OT) and knowledge technology (IT), allowing unstructured machine-generated data to become examined for insights which will drive enhancements.
Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Architecture
The Internet of products (IoT) is understood to be a paradigm by which objects outfitted with sensors, actuators, and processors talk to one another for everyone a significant purpose. Within this paper, we survey condition-of-the-art methods, protocols, and applications within this new emerging area. This survey paper proposes a singular taxonomy for IoT technologies, highlights probably the most important technologies, and profiles some applications that have the possibility to create a striking improvement in human existence.
Internet of Things Certification & Career Demand
The Internet of Things certification & career demand career is very high, with exponential increase (according to IT Jobs Watch):
Certified Internet of Things Professional Salary
The salary of certified Internet of Things professionals is high because there lack of professionals who own an Internet of Things Certification in this field:
Certified Internet of Things Professional Job Description
The following certified Internet of Things professional job description for an employment opportunity was published by Deloitte:
Senior Manager – Internet of Things (IoT)
What We Need
Deloitte Digital’s Internet of Things (IoT) Practice seeks a Sales and Delivery Executive to join our team and lead client sales and delivery activities.
What You’ll Do
- Directly contribute to Deloitte Digital’s growth and development related to our Internet of Things (IoT) offering
- Moved up Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Lead engagement planning; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Act as counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
What You’ll Have
- At least 10 years of relevant consulting experience (preferably in either Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Life Sciences & Health Care, Smart Cities, or Transportation). An Internet of Things Certification is also required.
- Moved up Experience leading pursuit or sales teams and managing accounts
- Minimum 4 years of experience translating business issues into customer solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading large sized teams including client and consulting staff
- Knowledge of IoT market landscape including key players and competition in the market for IoT platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks
- Working knowledge of edge processing concepts and devices
- Familiarity with industrial internet and the components which encompass an IoT enabled solution
- Experience with analytics platforms and best practices
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing IoT engagements or developing IoT solutions
- Management and delivery of strategic engagements for large global organizations
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of cyber security concepts and best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Internet of Things (IoT) Startups
The Internet of Things )IoT) universe is very wide, with a lot of specialization of the companies compiting in this market so that they shine in one specific area. The Internet of Things )IoT) universe map is the following:
Internet of Things (IoT) Wiki
Arduino is the open-source physical computing platform that’s with different simple microcontroller board. Online of products, Arduino can be used by beginners and experts alike to build up interactive objects for various purposes.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE, Bluetooth 4.) is really a form of the Bluetooth wireless communications standard, which runs constantly, announcing a device’s presence to local sensors and optimizing battery existence for that device under consideration. Online of products, BLE enables for precise location and have tracking without reduced battery existence.
Cloud-computing is definitely an oft-used feature from the IoT, in which various apps and services are located and delivered on the internet instead of requiring new infrastructure, personnel, or software on the floor.
Domotics like a term signifies the confluences of “domestic” and “robotics” and forms the foundation of numerous IoT innovations. Included in this are home automation systems, autonomous service robots such as the Roomba vacuum, and networked home security systems. Online of products, these units frequently have machine-to-machine communication abilities.
Embedded computing is really a term for computing that’s dedicated one purpose, instead of general-purpose computing. Embedded personal computers are special-purpose and contain just the hardware and software required to achieve individuals ends. Online of products, many systems are produced for specific purposes making to operate in collaboration with others.
Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA)
Firmware Over-The-Air abilities allow cell phones along with other devices to become updated more than a network instead of a brick-and-mortar store. Online of products, this functionality implies that wired homes along with other embedded systems could be placed on site and updated afterwards.
Geographic Information System (GIS)
Geographic Human Resources (GIS) capture, manage, evaluate, and offer geographic data via software and hardware. Online of products, GIS frequently forms the foundation for location-enabled services and related apps.
Haptic technologies are a kind of touch feedback that imbues human/machine interactions with tactile responses. Sensors may identify pressure and direct feedback like vibrations and noises. Online of products, haptic technology serves to facilitate human interaction with machines.
The word “interoperability” describes a system’s capability to share information and services with another system. A lot of the prosperity of the IoT depends on ale connected devices to function seamlessly and effectively together.
The Jawbone Up is simply one device inside a quickly widening field of activity trackers designed to monitor, tabulate, and report your exercise, food, and sleep activity. Online of products, connected wearables like Jawbone and Fitbit tie your movements within the physical world towards the devices you carry along with you, further blurring the lines between digital and reality.
Kevin Ashton created the saying “Internet of Things” in 1999, in mention of the “RFID and sensor technology [that may] enable computers to look at, identify and comprehend the world with no limitations of human-joined data.”
Location technologies like Gps Systems (Gps navigation) try to establish and communicate the place of the device to sensors around it. Online of products, this capacity serves to put a device or user inside a system.
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) technology describes automatic communication between devices without human intervention. PC Magazine notes that this can be accomplished using a system of remote sensors that continuously transmits data to a different, centralized system (for example weather sensing systems, RFID tags, and automatic meter readings).
The Nest learning thermostat represents Google’s first foray in to the automated real estate market. Through regular use, the Nest learns your schedule, programs itself, and could be controlled out of your phone, lowering cooling and heating bills by as much as 20 %.
Open source makes its source code freely readily available for anybody to change and redistribute. This stands as opposed to an exclusive system. Easily available Open source is fueling a lot of advancement online of products, as developers all walks of existence try their hands at innovation.
As the IoT branches into healthcare, wearable tracking devices such as the Owlet enable parents to become linked to their infants whatsoever occasions by utilizing portable pulse oximetry to determine heartbeat and oxygen levels without having to be invasive.
The quantified self is definitely an IoT indisputable fact that implies a constantly “tracked” human, with sensors monitoring from sleep and workout to food, moods, and habits. This tracking is performed via sensors, apps, and wearable technology.
Raspberry Pi is really a credit-card sized pc that connects to your TV along with a keyboard. The unit helps you to democratize programming, since it’s affordable, open to everyone, and may do most of the things desktop Computers can perform.
IoT – Architecture defines a sensor like a “special device that perceives certain characteristics from the real life and transfers them right into a digital representation.” Sensors make up the backbone from the IoT, assisting to bridge the space between digital and physical.
An Smart Device is a digital device, generally linked to other devices or systems via different wireless protocols that may operate to some degree interactively and autonomously.
Within the sentence “Internet of Things, the term “thing” denotes an actual entity (as opposed to digital and network connection shared between scalping strategies). This may be household appliances, wearable technology, home security systems, or any other connected devices.
Ubiquitous computing is ever-present and try to on. Online of products, microprocessors take root in everyday devices, letting them be constantly linked to a network and both collecting and transmitting information.
Area of the way forward for self-driving cars, Vehicle-to-Vehicle systems allow passenger cars along with other vehicles to talk with one another with various road and traffic sensors. This intercommunication may eventually permit self-controlling traffic and transportation systems.
Wearable technology, such as the aforementioned Jawbone Up and Fitbit activity trackers, is among the primary focus regions of the IoT right now. Devices such as these frequently work by gamifying real-existence tasks, getting people in to the device’s ecosystem and generating data that may be examined to enhance products and lifestyles.
Google X is Google’s top-secret lab given the job of a variety of projects, a few of which relate to developing a connected world. Self-driving cars are simply one of the numerous products of Google X owed online of products.
ZigBee is really a wireless standard made to carry small quantities of data more than a mid-range distance and consume minimal power. IoT staples such as the Nest thermostat and Hue bulb both use Zigbee chips.
Please, share this guide in your Social Media so that others can also benefit from it. Share you comments!