Using the Website (Learner conduct)
2. Your use of and access to this Website and the Online Content and Courses is subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will be a breach of these Terms by you:
- you agree to use the Website and access the Online Content and Courses only for lawful purposes and in no way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- you agree not to use the Website or access the Online Content and Courses for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- you agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website or Online Content and Courses in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Website and permitted by these Terms including, without limitation;
- you agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or any of the Online Content and Courses;
- you agree not to access the Website or Online Content and Courses through any technology other than the software provided by us or enabled via API’s or other generally available third party web browsers such as Chrome, FireFox, Safari or Internet Explorer;
- you agree not to (and not to attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce limitations on us, the use of the Website or access to the Online Content and Courses;
- you agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- you agree not to use or access the Website or Online Content and Courses or any part of them for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to:
- the sale of access to the Online Content and Courses or any associated content;
- the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise; and the solicitation of, for commercial purposes, any Visitors or Learners of the Website with respect to their content.
- you agree to use the Website and access the Online Content and Courses in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website, Online Content and Courses;
- you agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Learner of the Website or Online Content and Courses;
- you agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to or otherwise cause us to email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether or not for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- you will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Website (including without limitation the Online Content and Courses) for any other purposes other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent or the prior written consent of the respective licensors/owners of the Courses and Content on the Website;
- you agree not to use the Website or the Online Content and Courses in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any ProjectManagers.Org server or the network(s) connected to any ProjectManagers.Org server, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Website;
- you agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Website or the Online Content and Courses (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- you agree not to frame the Website or the Online Content and Courses, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages;
- you agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or Learner’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- you agree not to force headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Website; and
- you agree not to send, knowingly receive, submit, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms,our Privacy, and Cookies Policies).
3. You agree to comply with these Terms in relation to any Learner Content provided by you in connection with the Online Content and Courses and in connection with the ability to post messages.
4. We grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Website and Online Content and Courses which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
6. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that the Online Content and Courses are of a high standard, you understand and acknowledge that, in using the Website and Online Content and Courses, you may be exposed to content from our Partner Institutions that is factually inaccurate, offensive if taken out of context, indecent to certain people, or otherwise objectionable to you. We are not responsible (legally or otherwise) for any claims you may have against us in relation to this type of content.
7. You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Online Content and Courses (or any part of the Online Content and Courses) to you or to Learners generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
8. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage which we or any third party may suffer) of any such breach.
Registration and Accounts
- Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and Courses, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “Learner Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Learner Account with any third party for any reason.
- In setting up your Learner Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your gender, date of birth and location. Additional information may also be required to confirm your identity, including (but not limited to) photographic identification for verification purposes.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You acknowledge that if any information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Website and your enrolment in the Online Content and Courses
By registering with ProjectManagers.Org for a Learner Account, you agree (in addition to your obligations as a Learner above) that you:
- (a) are, and will continue to be, registered for the Website only once and will not set up multiple Learner accounts;
- (b) will not let anyone else use your Learner Account;
- (c) will not cheat on any assignment or exam relating to the Online Content and Courses, nor share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
- (d) will notify the administrators of the relevant Online Content and Courses (the “Course Administrator”), immediately if you become aware of any other Learner cheating or breaching these Terms.
If you are disqualified for any reason under paragraph (a), (b) or (c), we may prohibit your access or participation in the Online Content and Courses.