The ProjectManagers.Org Professional Learning Community (PLC) is proud to announce the winners of the most trusted and reputed Career Awards in the profession.
Our ProjectManagers.Org Professional Learning Community (PLC) has been expanding and growing in 2017. We have achieved 94 international contributing authors, and 389 Project Management articles have been already published.
ProjectManagers.Org continues providing a 100% practice Project Management Lifelong Learning experience: learning by doing, learning from experience, learning from the experts.
ProjectManagers.Org Career Awards are based in the impact achieved in the global Project Management community by active Project Manager contributing authors, that share their knowledge in a voluntary basis. All their contributions are based in first hand experience, that help their fellows (other ProjectManagers.Org members) to improve their professional competence and advance their careers.
[content_locker id=’20657′ name=’Career Awards’]
Following you can find the winners of the 2017 ProjectManagers.Org Career Awards:
- PM Of the Year: Marcos Eusebio, IIEC Certified Project Manager, for leading the implementation of ISO 21500 project management international standard in the automotive industry.
- Award for Excellence: Simon Buehring, trainer at KnowledgeTrain, for his Kanban & Lean project management contribution.
- Award for Influence: Fernando Remolina, publishing author at ProjectManagers.Org, for his best seller book on Shipyard Project Management. Fernando has introduced best practices in Project Management into the Shipyards industry, contributing to becoming more professional the ship building and ship repair areas.
- Award for Innovation: Luz G. Molina López, IIEC Certified Project Manager, for expanding ISO 21500 Project Management to IT Asset Management application.
- Award for Impact: Alison Wood, for her outstanding marketing materials in Project Management. Just great!
- Award for Contribution: Raghavendra PS, IIEC Certified Blockchain Professional, for his contribution on Blockchain Use Cases for Banking and Finance Industry to this community.
Congratulations to all the winners!!
If you are a seasoned Project Manager reading this note, yo can start contributing to the ProjectManagers.Org community by sharing your knowledge and maybe next year you can also become one of these distinguished professionals.
Please, add you comments below to congratulate to the winners!